We maintain high standards in the passion, creativity, and quality of our products and professionals. If your interest is to join an exciting team and you are motivated to cultivate our vision, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Intern will perform work on various financial processes and projects.
- Assist with our expense payment cycle
- Assist with providing reports and analysis for our Retail Operations
- Assist with updating the tools used to perform our Licensee Reporting and Analysis
Send us your resume!
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Eligible to receive credit for this internship from your college/university.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Past retail or fashion industry experience preferred but not required.