We maintain high standards in the passion, creativity, and quality of our products and professionals. If your interest is to join an exciting team and you are motivated to cultivate our vision, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
Accountabilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to put together reports and collaborate on presentations/projects.
- Make suggestions and share ideas for certain marketing assignments
- Use social media/internet research skills to find the most up-to-date industry happenings.
- Assist executives in daily office operations.
- General administrative duties as needed.
- Run errands as needed.
Send us your resume!
- Must be interested and completed coursework in fashion, marketing and/or business.
- Creatively driven
- Professional demeanor
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and handle fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint), Internet and Social Media proficiency a must.
- Strong research skills.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Knowledge of general administrative duties.